AGE AGE

you have strong writing skills

i know you do. after watching potatoboy i saw how you took in consideration of how your angles were shot and how they were executed. you like tarentino, and so do i. my email is the_m1kester@hotmail.com. we'll talk about how good of a director he is. i know for potatoboy you were'nt reallly trying to impress people with animation but were trying to impress people with the overall mood and feeling of the story (even if it was a simple story)

i like your work. add me to msn.

Cletus the Fetus v-day Cletus the Fetus v-day

hahha

tonnes of laughs with this cartoon series. i donno what you other people think but when it comes down to having fun making a cartoon, THESE guys know how to do it. graphics mean nothing to me in these episodes, its the ideas that make me laugh, plus the not-so-good drawing style suits the comedy anyway.

please make a long one with some sweet meaningless comedy in it, and i will enjoy it i promise.

The Boe-Bug The Boe-Bug

i...

...think you should just stop the boe bug right there. UNLESS you have an idea of continuing this series WITHOUT the use of violence and death. i donno but it just seems to me that he could do so much more that just pull out a giant knife from his pocket. blah.

CO OP LINK CO OP LINK

yeah...

i dont usually finish watching sprite movies... be proud when you find out that i watched ALL OF IT! yeah thats right.

whered you get that rain sound? sounds very good.

kenya kenya

it took me...

about 7 mins to find out it was justa loop. good stuff.

The Great Depression The Great Depression

wow....

This makes me realize how much in the shitter we'd all be if we didnt have war to make us prosperous again. thats probably why we and america went into war in the first place; to get the economy up.

Master Pu Bu Master Pu Bu

funnnnny

hozen you are a good animator, i definately like your style. how old are you?

p.s. the only complaint i have is the length, but i suppose you can say only so much when your talking about a squirrel dropping nuts on a monk.

Virgil #4 - Good Boy Virgil #4 - Good Boy

The story kept me guessing

Heh see the common viewer of this flash wouldave thought that the boy would be nice enough to give his "choo-choo" away to the hobo, but apparently not. Children these days are greedy and stupid.

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

the boobs

the boob wreath was a nice touch, i must say.

you are great at what you do; for the record, your series can't be said to copy happy tree friends. they don't even talk about their pee pee places.

Tribute To My Dad Tribute To My Dad

heh good job there sam.

i liked the way you talk like the architect from 'the matrix reloaded' in your little commentary there.

oh yeah, and neato movie...its better than sticks, what can i say :)